Sunday, August 7, 2011

Moving forward

So again, it's been awhile since I've blogged. But there is something heavy weighing on my heart.


How does one move forward after they've been hurt? How can a person pick up the pieces when they are down and out? And last but not least, how can a person trust anyone after they've been lied to and betrayed by almost everyone they've ever trusted?


These are not easy issues to deal with. It's difficult to forgive. Especially for myself! I find it very hard to move forward and to not be so bitter after I've been hurt. This makes it difficult for me to get close to other people. I worry so much about whether or not they're just like the last person.


But is it so wrong to want to protect myself? I mean, why keep making the same mistake over and over again? I used to think that I should trust people until they prove that they aren't trust worthy. But then I realized that I still end up hurt and sometimes even brokenhearted.


I honestly don't know where I'm going with this. These are just my thoughts and observations. I still haven't found the solution to my problem.

Feel free to comment :-)




~♥PRINCESS♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment