Thursday, September 1, 2011

MY NEW TABLET!!

So I'm blogging from my new tablet and it's pretty exciting. I can't believe I bought this with my money. I'm so grateful to have had the oportunity to work this summer. I didn't mention it before but I'm in a program called The AllStars project and they provide young people with the opportunity to grow and develop by teaching them about the corporate world and placing them in a summer internship. They have so many other programs such as Youth OnStage (theatre program) and the Allstars Talent Show Network, just to name a few. The internship program is called DSY (DEVELOPMENT SCHOOL FOR YOUTH). This summer I worked at Prudential Insurance Company for six weeks. I've never worked before my internship so having my own money was something very new for me. If it were not for my mom, I would not have any money left. She made me put half of each paycheck in my savings. That's why I was able to buy my tablet, and it came just in time for school.

Honestly, I don't even know how to use it. But i guess I'll learn. I even read the manual. It didn't help at all. I can do all of the basics because I have an android phone. But I thought the tablet came with microsoft word. I guess not because I can't find it on here. But that's no major problem. I can always put it on myself.

Fortunately, the tablet has a front camera. So I'll be taking videos of myself singing, and posting them on my blog and on youtube. So be on the lookout!!


Til then!! ;-)



~♥PRINCESS♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment