Thursday, April 28, 2011

Going to the Ball!

So I haven't been blogging lately but I'm super excited about my life right now and just thought I'd share!

My debutante ball is on Saturday. I'm super excited to finally be able to dress up and get all fancy! The past few months of preparing have been stressful and very difficult. And now that hard work is finally going to pay off. The actual ball is the only true reason I signed up anyways. I love getting all dolled up!

This whole deb thing has been quite an experience. I don't want to sound unappreciative of this opportunity, but it wasn't what I thought it would be. I was in an environment where i didn't know anyone, and they weren't all that friendly. Then there were issues finding a partner and when I finally got a permanent partner, he turned out to be super annoying! To top it all off, the dance teacher is mean and yells a lot. She changed up one of our dances about a million times!

This blog wasn't supposed to be about the negatives. But truthfully, I have more negative things to say than positive.

I'm looking forward to the big day on saturday and I just hope all goes well. But at the end of the day, at least I was able to get dressed up right? That's the best part!




~♥PRINCESS♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment