Thursday, September 9, 2010

Whip my Hair ♥Willow Smith♥

Ok so I have another youtube video for you all to watch. I was signing in to my yahoo account when I saw a picture of Willow Smith ( for those of you who don't know,that's Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's daughter). She is 9 years old and a song she recorded called "Whip My Hair" was leaked just the other day. She has such a mature voice in my opinion. But how could she not be talented. I mean just look at who her parents are! Well I am not going to do much talking. I'd rather post the video and have you all comment. By the way there is a lot of controversy about WIllow trying to be like Rihanna with the hair and all, as well as her growing u too fast because she is talking about "haters" in the song. I personally think that Willow will be just fine considering the fact that she has what seems to be very well rounded parents. Also, it's just hair and if it's what Willow likes, I don't see anything wrong with her style. I'm pretty sure it will change in her very near successful future,and if not that's fine too. I fully support Miss Willow Smith! Enjoy the video and please feel free to comment.

♥SOME PHOTOS OF WILLOW SMITH♥












~♥PRINCESS♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment