Monday, September 6, 2010

♥* Back to School ~Junior Year *♥

School started last thursday and for some reason I've been putting off blogging about my first day. Well I've finally decided to let you all know how it was.

Surprisingly everything went well. I think it's because I went in this year with a completely different attitude. Last year was my first year at this school and I was more so concerned with making friends and whether or not everyone was nice. Needless to say my first day last year was no walk in the park.

Well this year I walked in with the thought of "WOW! A couple more years and I'll be out of here!" Nothing was on my mind besides doing all of my work this year and focusing on finding a college I would like to attend. Because of the confidence I walked in the building with, nothing could ruin my day. I've only been to school two days so far. However I think this is going to be a great year (plus we have a new principal who doesn't play around).

I'm not exactly sure of where he got it from, but I had a latin teacher in the 9th grade who said: "You don't have to love your situation. But you can love how you deal with it." I've learned to apply this to my current situation at school. I encourage you all to do the same, to view your situations differently so that they don't seem to be so horrible. Best of luck!
~♥PRINCESS♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment