Friday, September 3, 2010

♥!!A little bit of rap!!♥

Hello everyone! I know this blog is supposed to be about helping and empowering young women. However, there isn't anything wrong with a little entertainment once in awhile. So I have a video from youtube that sort of popped up when I was looking for something else. Please leave comments and let me know what you think about this video and let me know if you would like to see more "fun" posts! Enjoy.


Before viewing this video you all should know that I love Nicki Minaj. However this video caught my attention and I thought it was hilarious! For those of you who are in to rap, I'm almost sure you will like this video. Also, please be aware that there are a few curse words in this video so I suggest that you view this when the younger siblings aren't near...enjoy!



~♥PRINCESS♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment