Monday, September 13, 2010

Accidents Happen =(

Unfortunatly I gave my computer a virus last night. Therefore I am unable to blog as often as I usually do. I am currently in the school library during my lunch period, but won't be able to write posts often or change my quote of the week. This computer won't even allow me to view everything on my blog!

What's really sad is that it was my mom's laptop. But surprisingly she wasn't as upset as I thought she'd be. She actually tricked into thinking she was upset. As soon as she told me she was joking I started boohooing all over the place and she and my brother thought it was the funniest thing ever! But like she said in the end, it was an honest mistake. I just hope she can get it fixed a.s.a.p. I feel terrible!
~♥PRINCESS♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment