Tuesday, September 14, 2010

♥Great News♥

It's a miracle! The computer is fixed. What's funny is that of all people, my dad fixed it lol. He set the computer back to who knows when and surprisingly it worked. He never seemed to be very good with computers but I guess he fooled me.


Anyways, now that our little set back has been fixed, we can get back to the usual blog posts. I will update my quote of the week as soon as I decide what the next topic will be.

As far as an update on my personal life, well, school is still great so far. We get tons of labs and homework everyday in physics. There was some difficulty with the schedules but I believe everything is fine now. Both of my math teachers seem to be really good at what they do which is a wonderful thing considering the fact that throughout the past year I've had difficulty in that subject. I've also planned to join so many activities this year both inside and outside of school, and those programs will be starting shortly. Hopefully i will be able to keep up with school work, community service, and all the activities that I'm doing. I'm also very excited about being a part of the debutante ball in the spring. There is nothing more fun than shopping for dresses and preparing for a big event! I will definately keep you all posted as far as the clubs and the ball.

But on a more sour note, I'm a bit upset that I won't be able to go trick or treating this year. I've been looking forward to it since last halloween! However, my family will be going on a road trip to North Carolina. That will be fun too but, it is a bit unfortunate that I have to wait another year for the trick or treating. My dad says I'm 16 and need to get over it. But, the same reason he thinks I shouldn't care is the same reason I DO care! I need to enjoy my childhood while I still can lol. Pretty soon I will be leaving home. I guess I could still trick or treat in college. After all I am 16 and only 5 1/2 feet. I highly doubt that I will be growing any taller.


~♥PRINCESS♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment