Friday, August 20, 2010

Introduction

Hi everyone I'm new to blogging so please show support. 16teenguide is all about helping young teenage girls and giving advice the best way I know how. Yes, I'm just a teen myself but I love helping others and also want to study psychology. Any advice given will come from experience, internet research, or my own personal source...family! You can't really go wrong with the elders =D. I will also cover certain topics that I feel teens may be interested in talking about, and you all should feel free to make suggestions as you read my posts. Along with the advice given and general conversations, I will also share some things about my own personal life and keep you all updated on how things are going with me. Thanks in advance for reading my posts and  I hope you enjoy.


~♥PRINCESS♥~

2 comments: